No Limits to Learning
There are no limits to how much children can learn even within the confines of their homes which has been necessitated by a global situation. Teaching and learning are not limited to the four walls of the classroom.
It is time to engage the children through various means and ensure that they acquire life skills that will ultimately make them more useful to self, family, and society at large.
While schools remain committed to engaging the children through online platforms as teachers send exercises for their attention, parents are implored to work with the children by ensuring that;
- Clear routines are set for play and studies.
- Mind sharpening extracurricular activities are created to occupy the children.
- Life skills relating to character, conduct and active participation in chores within the house are obtained during this time.
- The children are adequately educated on how to stay safe and comply with simple rules.
- Children understand the times in the light of empathy and the need to trust God in the face of challenging situations.
There is no limit to learning. Together we will beat this phase. Keep the children moving in their minds as this is the greatest form of learning.